In in a city that Forbes ranked among the “Best Places for Business and Careers," it is well known that the one and only comprehensive business college is UNC Charlotte’s Belk College of Business. The DBA brings students to Charlotte for ten weekend residencies each year.
Located on the corner of 9th and Brevard Streets in the heart of Charlotte’s business core, UNC Charlotte’s state-of-the-art Center City Campus is an 11-story building housing Belk College's high-profile graduate programs and UNC Charlotte’s Center for Real Estate. The building is within 15 miles of seven Fortune 500 companies, as well as hotels and restaurants within one of the fastest growing cities in America.
UNC Charlotte Center City Campus (320 E. 9th Street, Charlotte, NC 28202)
Directions and Parking
- On-site parking
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- 143,000 square-foot LEED Gold business center with state-of-the-art technology
- 8,000-square-foot outdoor plaza in First Ward Park
- Einstein Brother’s Bagels, Bookstore, Art Gallery
- Walking distance to 7th Street Market, many other uptown restaurants